Improvements in Tasks and Defects views released
We have released many more features in AgileWrap this weekend. Hope these features will help you run your agile projects much more effectively in AgileWrap.
1. New features on Track>>Defects page
- Non-Accepted defects view available– You can now view defects that are not yet Accepted by selecting ‘Non-Accepted Defects’ entry on View. These are the defects that are either open (status as New, In Progress and Re-open) or are in To Verify state.
- Estimated Points available on Defects page –We have added a new field Estimated Points in the grid on Track>>Defects page. You can view and edit estimated points for multiple defects in one place.
We have also removed three fields from the grid: Environment, Resolved In and Resolution. The reason to remove these fields is that they are mostly used at individual defect level. You can view and edit these three fields on Defect Detail page.
- Enhanced excel report for Defects – When you apply ‘column filters’ in the grid on Track>>Defects page, you can view defects meeting (multiple) columns filtering criteria. You can now create an excel report with the same filtered list of defects as you see on the screen by clicking Export link on top right.
2. New features on Track>>Tasks page
- Non-Accepted Tasks view available– You can now view tasks that are not yet ‘Accepted’ by selecting ‘Non-Accepted Tasks’ entry on View. These are the tasks that are either open or To Verify.
- Enhanced excel report for Tasks – You can now create an excel report for the filtered tasks when you apply ‘column filters’ in the grid on Track>>Defects page. Use Export link on top right to create the excel report.
3. Company Name is editable
- You can now change your company name in AgileWrap tool. You can do so on Setup>>Personalize page.
4. Project Name left aligned on pop ups
- We have left-aligned project name (below title) in the pop ups for adding and editing user story, task, defect, iteration and release for better usability.
5. Reviewer is set same as the Reporter
- AgileWrap will set Reviewer Name for a task/defect same as the person who has created that task/defect by default. You can change Reviewer name any time by editing the task or defect.
Stay tuned for more features in the upcoming weeks.